Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kolter's Feet before his first casting



Kolter was born January 17th 2009 with bilateral club feet. We were already aware of his club feet because on our regular 20 week ultra sound, they noticed his feet. I had researched and looked at many pictures of babies with club feet. It broke my heart, and I really had to quit looking. I wasnt sure what to expect when he was born, and I wasnt sure how I was going to feel about it. But when he came out his feet were beautiful!! We called him our little monkey. He would tuck his legs up and his feet would come all the way up. He was special, and I knew that god brought him to us for a reason. We were going to do everything in our power to make sure this little guy had the best care in the world. So besides his club feet, he had no other medical problems. So we brought him home. Kameron was and still is beyound excited to have a little brother, he calls him George of the Jungle..lol Our family is now complete. I am far out numbered being the only girl in all, but I wouldnt have it any other way. So all we had to do is wait until he was 2 weeks old for his first set of casts.

No comments:

Post a Comment