Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sinking In










Well Yesturday my mom watched the boys and she said Kolter kept escaping from his left shoe. So I called the doc and they said to double sock him on that foot. It helped but we still have to re adjust it often. I am grateful he doesnt have to wear casts anymore, I really am. But Im not sure that they were any worse then these stupid shoes with the bar. At least with the casts he could move both legs around. But now he has to move both legs together at the same time. I feel so bad for him. I can tell he gets aggitated by them. I have been snow boarding a couple of times in my life and Im sure for him thats what its like. I cant imagine having a snowboard attached to my feet all the time. But I know it could be much worse. I am very grateful that it isnt. I know it shall pass. I find myself alot lately thinking in my head: Dear God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And wisdom to know the difference....
Kolters new bar and shoes






















No comments:

Post a Comment