Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Treasure



This past weekend I finally went to a antique/2nd hand store here in town. I had a limmited amout of time to be there without my boys and there was so much great stuff there. I could spend hours in there I swear. I was like a kid in a candy shop. I am a bargan shopper and when I find a good deal, it always tickles me PINK. The lamp above was 12.00. I fell in love with it. We recently painted our enclosed porch. I love our porch, it has about 11 windows, so its very nice. We have a leather couch in there and a couple chairs... Its my little retreat to read my books and drink my coffee in the morning. The porch is a work in progress, but painting alone make a huge difference. I also bought a beautiful victorian style mirror for 12.50 there...steal. I am so going back this weekend. I cant wait to turn one mans trash into my treasures.Well thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment